Saturday, February 8, 2014

Veterans Small Business Expo

Tojrj@combatveteransforcongress.org <jrj@combatveteransforcongress.org>
Subject: Veterans Small Business Expo, Feb 8th 
 
If you know of any Veterans who are looking for employment or want to start a business, please refer them to the Web site in this paragraph. I have been asked to speak at the Veterans Small Business Expo in Oceanside on Saturday February 8, 2014; they have posted my photo in the second attachment advertising the participation and support of the Combat Veterans For Congress PAC.  By clicking on the Event tab of the follow on Web site you will be able to view details of the schedule of Small Business Expo on follow on events at http://veteranssmallbusinessassociationfoundation.org/.
 
Joseph R. John, USNA ‘62
Capt              USN(Ret)
Chairman, Combat Veterans For Congress PAC
2307 Fenton Parkway, Suite 107-184
San Diego, CA 92108
 
 
 
Then I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, “Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?” Then I said, “Here am I. Send me!
-Isaiah 6:8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Support American Legion Post 434 By Visiting this supporter