Tuesday, March 25, 2014

ACE Parking Part Time Jobs


Hello everyone.
 

I have a new position as a Talent Manager at Ace Parking Management. I am currently recruiting for valets, cashiers, lot attendants, and their supervisors in the San Diego area. We have a select number of North County positions open as well. To see a complete listing, please visit our website at www.aceparking.com. Feel free to have your candidates apply and then send me the names of those who do so that I may follow up. Additionally, we would love to know about your Job Fairs as Ace is happy to participate! 

Valets pay minimum wage but collect tips. Valets can often make between $150 - 200/night on weekends and holidays. Lot attendants make between $9 - 10/hr and occasionally collect tips. Cashiers are paid minimum wage and collect no tips. All positions are part-time. We have an array of flexible schedules available but Friday and Saturday nights are most often required. 

This company strongly prefers to promote from within. My Recruiting Manager has been with the company for 7 years beginning as a valet! 

If you are interested, please have your candidates go online. At this time, we do not provide flyers. We also do not have a formal veteran program, but veterans are more than welcome (I think you all are pretty familiar with how much I love veterans). 

Thanks so much, and I look forward to working with you in the very near future. 

Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Support American Legion Post 434 By Visiting this supporter